Pregnant

We join you in praying for these mothers in their last trimester as they wait to give birth. God knows the weight and weariness of these final weeks, when the burden is heaviest and strength is needed for each day, and He is near to those who call on Him for mercy and protection.

We ask the Lord, the giver of life, to keep these women and their children safe. May He grant them health, peace, and strength, and bring them to a safe delivery in His timing. May He guard both mother and child, ease their fears, and surround them with care and support. We pray that these little ones, who bear the simplicity and innocence that belongs to the kingdom of heaven, would be welcomed into the world in health, and that their mothers would be comforted and restored.

We also pray that each mother would know the grace of God through Jesus Christ, trusting Him for today and for the days ahead, and that He would provide all that is needed for birth and for the new life to come. May the Lord grant wisdom to those caring for them and fill their homes with peace.

We entrust these mothers and children to the mercy of God, asking Him to watch over them and keep them in His care. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My beautiful ### is under verbal and psychological attack again from her husband. She is pregnant with baby number three and is in her 2nd trimester. Her husband started a fight with her a few hours ago, it is still going on and disrupting the entire house. My ###'s husband had a verbally...
Replies
10
Views
64
I'm pregnant for a married man. He had proposed marriage to me years ago, I knew him as a shepherd in his church so I assumed he's God fearing and never thought he's married. He ghosted me adter the proposal so U was disturbed. I've been a Christian all my life but growing up as a teenager I...
Replies
14
Views
188
I recently found out I am pregnant. Such a blessing. I also have epilepsy, which I take a lot of medication for. My OB said I am high risk. So far my progesterone is dropping and my hcg is barely rising, and I started to bleed a little. My OB put me on progesterone. My neurologist also switched...
Replies
13
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom