Pregnant ### Going Through Abnormal Pains

  • Thread starter Thread starter koeko
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

koeko

Guest
my girlfriend is ### months pregnant and my ex girlfriend went to witchdoctors and is torturing my pregnant lady day and night and sending text messages telling me to prepare the funeral of my unborn baby. my girlfriend is going through abnormal pains which the doctors cannot even determine...please help and pray for us
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### ....

May God bless You .....!
 
The of ###, ### and ### please intervene in this matter, as Omnipotent and omnipresent God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
185
Healing from every abnormal pains. Marital breakthrough for ### 48yrs educational breakthrough for ### financial breakthroughs for ### urgent building projects
Replies
13
Views
195
I am ### months pregnant, going through throat infection. Can't visit any doctor due to lockdown in area. Also, no heavy medication can be taken due to pregnancy. Going through a lot of anxiety, depression, negative thoughts keep irritating me. Also, sleepless night due to overthinking. Please...
Replies
27
Views
554
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom