I am ### months pregnant, going through ...

I am ### months pregnant, going through throat infection. Can't visit any doctor due to lockdown in area. Also, no heavy medication can be taken due to pregnancy. Going through a lot of anxiety, depression, negative thoughts keep irritating me. Also, sleepless night due to overthinking. Please pray for peace and healing.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Pray to our heavenly doctor who can do wonders through His words, in the name of Jesus.
Lord protect ### and child and let the parent have a nice healthy baby in arms to hold close to chest and feed Amen.
 
I am ### months pregnant, going through throat infection. Can't visit any doctor due to lockdown in area. Also, no heavy medication can be taken due to pregnancy. Going through a lot of anxiety, depression, negative thoughts keep irritating me. Also, sleepless night due to overthinking. Please pray for peace and healing.
Doctor suggest best what you can/cannot take during pregnancy based on your condition. Most of the hospital started online now, so please check if your doctor can suggest you something.

Dear LORD, We pray for ### to heal her from the throat infection and protect her and the baby through your mighty power. Through Jesus name we pray AMEN.
 
I am ### months pregnant, going through throat infection. Can't visit any doctor due to lockdown in area. Also, no heavy medication can be taken due to pregnancy. Going through a lot of anxiety, depression, negative thoughts keep irritating me. Also, sleepless night due to overthinking. Please pray for peace and healing.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen
 
I am ### months pregnant, going through throat infection. Can't visit any doctor due to lockdown in area. Also no heavy medication can be taken due to pregnancy. Going through a lot of anxiety, depression, negative thoughts keep irritating me. Also sleepless night due to overthinking. Please pray for peace and healing.
Dear Lord God, hear our prayers in Jesus' name. Ameen
 
Praying in agreement 🙏 you are healed and safe and baby as well. Also we pray for distant friends that are also battling with high fever at this time. My Lord we Are All Healed by Your mighty Healing Stripes put Your Blood 🩸 covering of Protection over Us All. We Praise You! Amen!
 
I am ### months pregnant, going through throat infection. Can't visit any doctor due to lockdown in area. Also, no heavy medication can be taken due to pregnancy. Going through a lot of anxiety, depression, negative thoughts keep irritating me. Also, sleepless night due to overthinking. Please pray for peace and healing.

Be cool sister, I prayed for you in Jesus' name. God is with you, don't be afraid, be strong.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers, I am seven months pregnant with a baby girl named ### and I miss her father deeply. I’m not able to talk to him right now due to legal issues, but I know that God and Jesus have my back and they’re making a path for me and I will be able to talk to him and see him soon. I also...
Replies
6
Views
431
Praise God.. Am ### months pregnant with no where to stay and no single cent for shopping for the baby or hospital bill..please pray for ### so that God opens doors for ###
Replies
11
Views
584
I am ### months pregnant my time is due in August is my fervent prayer God protect my baby and myself to deliver Safely in Jesus name 🙏
Replies
11
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,695
Members
651,384
Latest member
Tssuyview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom