I am ### months pregnant, going through ...

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I prayed for peace and healing for ### during this time, in Jesus Name Amen
 
Praying with you for speedy healing and a healthy child.
God has you protected.
Try rinsing your mouth out with warm salt water and also drinking some warm honey with tea to help your sore throat.
 

Attachments

  • 1589027897585.png
    1589027897585.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 3

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers, I am seven months pregnant with a baby girl named ### and I miss her father deeply. I’m not able to talk to him right now due to legal issues, but I know that God and Jesus have my back and they’re making a path for me and I will be able to talk to him and see him soon. I also...
Replies
6
Views
431
Praise God.. Am ### months pregnant with no where to stay and no single cent for shopping for the baby or hospital bill..please pray for ### so that God opens doors for ###
Replies
11
Views
584
I am ### months pregnant my time is due in August is my fervent prayer God protect my baby and myself to deliver Safely in Jesus name 🙏
Replies
11
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,695
Members
651,384
Latest member
Tssuyview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom