Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD BLESS YOU,I HAVE APPLIED FOR A TRANSFER AT WORK TO BE MOVED FROM ### TO ### SO AS TO BE ABLE TO STAY WITH MY KIDS,I MADE THE APPLICATION ON THE ### OF ### AND UP TO NOW MY BOSS HAS NOT RESPONDED,THEY ARE TRYING TO PLAY TRICKS TO GIVE THE TRANSFER TO THEIR FRIENDS,PLEASE PRAY FOR ME GODS...
Replies
11
Views
111
I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
286
I have been praying over several things for the better part of a decade or even longer. Several of them are all finally happening. It’s very surreal. I praise God. His timing is the best timing. Because of how things are happening it is answered prayers. I want to thank him for working In our...
Replies
14
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,984
Messages
16,783,073
Members
648,537
Latest member
Vyloimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom