Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I stopped praying for my parents' children. My parents played a ouija board. Then my dad started seeing, having a relationship with a wiccan, medicine woman, and my mom started having a relationship with a medicine man. So I had stopped praying for my parents' children. My parens don't want to...
Replies
7
Views
161
I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
11
Views
39
Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,388
Messages
16,787,649
Members
648,960
Latest member
Astaotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom