God, Thank you for this day. Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my children’s life and my brothers and sisters life. I pray you in me can teach ### how to play the piano. I pray you in me can teach ### how to play the guitar. I pray you in me can teach ### how to play the trumpet. I pray you in me can teach ### how to play the keyboard while she sings at the same time. I pray I can play my banjo in the father, the son, the Holy Spirit, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### to calm us down, so we can stay where you are. My husband, ###, don’t fear The Lord God Jesus Christ, but, I fear the Lord God Jesus Christ. I pray the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in me will have my motherhood, my responsibilities and for me to complete my work for the day and night from my husband, ###. I pray the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit will restore my good health, and I pray I don’t never have to come back here to my husband, ###. I live him, I’m just not in live with him. I want someone who I am in love with and someone who is in love with me, and they live my children and I love there children, (if they have any children). I pray the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in me will be lifted up with me with you. I pray the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my children’s life, my brothers and my sisters life will be lifted up too. I pray for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in me and all, where we can do good work for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit for our sake too. God, I pray for those in this prayer group. You know what we need before we ask, and I pray for you. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of the Holy Spirit. Teach me to pray according to Your will and strengthen me when I feel weak. Guide my thoughts, words, decisions, career, relationships, and purpose. Help me to remain faithful in prayer, even when I do not understand my circumstances...
Replies
15
Views
187
Scripture says we have not, because we ask not. So today I pray for a suitable life partner. Someone who Loves God & obeys his word, will love me, my kids and who will be on assignment to lead , protect and provide. And that I in turn can submit to, love & nurture and ultimately have a...
Replies
10
Views
111
Jesus thank you for being a true blessing. I come praying for both of my friends ### and ###. They both have addictions. One is addicted to drugs, men, and alcohol. The other is addicted to men, taking advantage of people, and begging for money. Neither will get help and are raising some...
Replies
12
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom