God, Thank you for this day. Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life. Thank you for my mother and father, my brothers and sisters, my relatives and friends and customers and those I don’t know. I pray for ###, she fell at the gym and scratched her leg and it is swollen, it hurts her to walk, I pray she is restored to good health. I pray for ###, I pray his mind heals from his dad and his dad's words and ways, he can be so much better. I pray for my best friend, ###, I pray his love life gets better. I pray for ###, he says the woman he is dating is too bossy, and she gets on his nerves. He said, if I will get with him, he wouldn’t have to be with anyone else. But, me and ### are best friends and I love him very much. I pray for wisdom and knowledge of the good Lord to keep me and my children safe and protected always. I pray for my personal friendship and relationship with God. Father God, You know I love thee more than all. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my friend, ###’s ankle is feeling a lot better because she had surgery on her ankle last ###. She started her therapy ### weeks ago. God heal her ankle to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
87
I have been praying over several things for the better part of a decade or even longer. Several of them are all finally happening. It’s very surreal. I praise God. His timing is the best timing. Because of how things are happening it is answered prayers. I want to thank him for working In our...
Replies
14
Views
159
I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom