God, Thank you for this day. I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life. I am thankful for my mother, my father, my brothers and my sisters, and my little children. I pray because I was talking to my best friend, ###, and we were talking and he said my son is a devil, so, I pray I can stop my son, ###, from being a devil, and teach him about a God fearing Lord, and the greatest savior of all, Jesus, so, he will be a better man when he grows up. I pray he will love the good Lord God Jesus Christ. And I pray I can spend time with him and teach him right from wrong. I also, pray for those I love and care about. I pray for those on here. I pray God hears and answers your prayers. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 
God, Thank you for this day. I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life. I am thankful for my mother, my father, my brothers and my sisters, and my little children. I pray because I was talking to my best friend, ###, and we were talking and he said my son is a devil, so, I pray I can stop my son, ###, from being a devil, and teach him about a God fearing Lord, and the greatest savior of all, Jesus, so, he will be a better man when he grows up. I pray he will love the good Lord God Jesus Christ. And I pray I can spend time with him and teach him right from wrong. I also, pray for those I love and care about. I pray for those on here. I pray God hears and answers your prayers. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
I take it your so-called best friend was being serious when he said your son was a devil...how rude and demeaning......your son is a sinner just like ...me...and your so-called best friend.....yes teach your son about Jesus every time something goes well when you and your son are together say thank you Jesus...call out the name of the Lord all the time especially when you are around your children...this lets them know you....you are a believer...if your son is old enough to understand sit with him and explain how we are all born in sin...which leads to death and that how Jesus gave His sinless life to pay the penalty of death for us all for all the sins we as mankind would ever commit....tell your son how Jesus loves him and desires that he spend eternity with Him in a realm where everything is beautiful and wonderful and full of love and joy...a realm where sin and all evil are not allowed....my grandmother did this for me when I was very young and as I grew into my teenage years I sang in a rock and roll band had girlfriends out the wahzoo and did things only adults dared to do....I have been married 4 times have 9 children but as the good book says as I grew older I did return to the Lord...He and I have a wonderful relationship and have had for many many years now...because my grandma took the time to introduce me to my maker.....God bless you and may the Lord and the Holy Spirit lead you to inform your son of the greatest man ever to walk the face of this planet the God-man Jesus Christ
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for being a true blessing. I come praying for both of my friends ### and ###. They both have addictions. One is addicted to drugs, men, and alcohol. The other is addicted to men, taking advantage of people, and begging for money. Neither will get help and are raising some...
Replies
12
Views
138
I have been praying over several things for the better part of a decade or even longer. Several of them are all finally happening. It’s very surreal. I praise God. His timing is the best timing. Because of how things are happening it is answered prayers. I want to thank him for working In our...
Replies
14
Views
205
My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom