Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for being a true blessing. I come praying for both of my friends ### and ###. They both have addictions. One is addicted to drugs, men, and alcohol. The other is addicted to men, taking advantage of people, and begging for money. Neither will get help and are raising some...
Replies
12
Views
132
I am on summer break as a teacher. As we get ready to return to school please pray for me and favor over relationships and work place and that God would give me wisdom to do my job well, there are racism and favoritism going on at work place and micromanaging and discrimination, please pray for...
Replies
10
Views
189
I'd like to begin with gratitude. I come here when I find myself looking for the hurt and confused parts within me to reconcile with the quiet faith that I have held and continue to hold close despite moments of pain. I am being pulled into the middle of what seems like a very calculated and an...
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom