Praying that God will open doors of ...

Hello, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to work in your circumstances and open doors for you to find work according to His perfect wisdom and timing. May He provide for your needs and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been in sober living for over 3 years now and I absolutely love it here but I feel like I want to have my own home soon and I thought about moving back in with my parents but I have never had my own place and I'll be ### next month and I have been trying to save money but everything is so...
Replies
9
Views
187
My humble petition and my sincere prayers for my daughter ###, who graduated in ### (###). She is having a very hard time finding a job. Even after applying for more than 100 job openings, she received no calls. Please intercede for my daughter that she gets a job on the cruise ship or any...
Replies
10
Views
132
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom