Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord please restore my ### where I have heal mind body spirit and body in Jesus name. ADONI don't let my enemies triumph over me, over my marriage. Lord don't my enemies triumph. Over me. Lord let holy spirit convict my husband about is unfaith infidelity and choices to destroy our ###...
Replies
12
Views
419
I pray that they don't get wrapped up and entangled with the wrong people as I get the sense God has a calling on their life, but the enemy is sending temptations or distractions . I pray they have the strength to flee from any tempting situation or person and realise the enemy sends...
Replies
11
Views
158
Father God, I ask that you help ### in his areas of temptation, unfaithfulness and infidelity. Remind him of your Word, Lord, and that you will always provide a way of escape. Remove ### on my husband's life completely dear Lord. I ask for protection against temptation and infidelity or the...
Replies
12
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom