Aile

Humble Servant of All
Dear Father,

I come to You with a heavy heart. Please forgive me for all the mistakes I did in my marriage. Please help ### to release all the resentment and pain he feels towards me. Give him a merciful and compassionate heart to forgive me and give me another chance to make things right. I love ### like You love the church. I desire to restore our marriage. Help us to be a team again. Lord, hear my prayers. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Amen Amen!!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come to You with a heavy heart on behalf of ###. Please forgive us for all the mistakes made in the marriage. We ask that You help ### to release all the resentment and pain he feels. Grant him a merciful and compassionate heart to forgive and give another chance to make things right. We desire to restore this marriage, loving each other as Christ loves the church. Help us to be a team again, united in Your love and grace. Lord, hear our prayers. Thank You for Your faithfulness.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, that God will forgive me for all the wrong things I have done in the past. Please pray that He gives me a clean heart, helps me learn from my mistakes, and guides me toward living a life that honors Him. I’m asking for His mercy, forgiveness, and strength as I move forward...
Replies
10
Views
80
Lord, I really do apologize for masturbating after watching porn. I thought I have overcome it as I had not mastubated for 4 months until I fell into that sin a week ago, Yesterday, I did it again after 1 week of not doing it. I'm deeply ashamed and please forgive me from my sins and please dont...
Replies
10
Views
77
You forgive your enemies you forgive your sins and God is supposed to repay and nothing I have prayed for the same prayers for so many years and nothing no answer no nothing nothing ever gets any better it's always crap so explain to me and pray for our family I am a father raising two teenage...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom