Praying for protection and deliverance from my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
12
Views
51
I would like to submit a prayer request for my younger cousin, who has experienced abuse and is currently struggling to overcome addiction. Please pray for her protection, safety, and healing. Pray that God will place a strong shield of protection around her and keep anyone who intends to harm...
Replies
10
Views
138
Please pray for my husband to stop drinking and got to protect him and our family and marrige from seen and unseen danger. I’ve prayed this for years and I’m tired . When he’s sober he’s such a good person. But when he’s drinking it’s a gamble of what kind of mood he’ll be in. He has been...
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,849
Messages
16,815,812
Members
651,033
Latest member
Faenkeirrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom