Praying for protection and deliverance from demonic ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been demonically oppressed all my life I now realized. I had sin which I could not repent of because I could not accept it as sin. I lost my job and am now unemployed with no real hope of finding employment as a ###. God has given me several dreams of working again but it seems...
Replies
11
Views
545
I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
12
Views
46
We need prayers for protection and deliverance from those who have been harassing us and causing a lot of problems, please pray it stops forever and God intervenes.
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,187
Messages
16,807,930
Members
650,607
Latest member
Gwuorpoanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom