I pray for everyone's suffering and pray for God's mercy on us all. I know in this time, everyone is suffering physically, mentally, financially, spiritually. We are all fighting victoriously for battles beyond our control. May God have mercy on and comfort us. I ask that you please pray for my ### y.o. daughter, ###, who suffers from clinical depression experiences suicidal thoughts. Please pray that God, through His most Holy Spirit, wrap HIS loving arms around her, given all of us wisdom, discernment, direction, and provide comfort for all of us Christians all around the world.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
I pray for everyone's suffering and pray for God's mercy on us all. I know in this time, everyone is suffering physically, mentally, financially, spiritually. We are all fighting victoriously for battles beyond our control. May God have mercy on and comfort us. I ask that you please pray for my ### y.o. daughter, ###, who suffers from clinical depression experiences suicidal thoughts. Please pray that God, through His most Holy Spirit, wrap HIS loving arms around her, given all of us wisdom, discernment, direction, and provide comfort for all of us Christians all around the world.
In Jesus name we pray to you LORD, Amen
 
I pray for a lifting of mood for ###
Please keep her safe and help her to know where to turn and what do do and how to pray whenever she feels distressed or tempted towards self harm or suicide
Protect Praying Angel also and strengthen her as she loves and supports ### unconditionally

Amen
 
I pray for a lifting of mood for ###
Please keep her safe and help her to know where to turn and what do do and how to pray whenever she feels distressed or tempted towards self harm or suicide
Protect Praying Angel also and strengthen her as she loves and supports ### unconditionally

Amen
Thank you, thank you so much! Much love! 💌🙏🏻🙏🏾
 
Dear Lord we come before you in the Mighty Name of your Son Jesus thanking you for this day of life and this privilege of prayer. Dear Lord we ask in Jesus Name that you heal, deliver, lead, favor and bless our dear sister and her daughter ###. Dear Lord in Jesus Name please bless their minds, ways and hearts in Jesus Name. We ask you to rebuke Satan and his ungodly works and fill this mother and her daughter with the Holy Spirit of God and lead them both in Jesus Name to your Wonderful Kingdom Presence. In Jesus Name. Amen
God bless you! I appreciate you sincerely! 💖
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for the heartfelt prayers - I know they are working. Please pray for my sweet daughter and let God guide her way to nice friends that genuinely care for her her wellbeing She keeps getting mentally hurt by a particular “friend” that has such manipulative and controlling attributes m...
Replies
11
Views
50
My daughter is being influenced by friends and I am worried about her choices. Please pray for ### and let ### make god choices , and know that ### will be ok. Please pray that ###'s friends give ### grace and be nice about what ###'s choices are and please keep ### smiling
Replies
11
Views
77
Please pray for the LORD to heal me of my mental torment my brain is on fire I haven’t had peace since June of 2025 I am desperate I feel that I am going insane my ### and kids are suffering
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom