Praying for healing in my hands and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning please pray for me I need healing all over my body in Jesus name AMEN!!
Replies
11
Views
171
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM I HAVE HEALING IN MY FAMILY LIFE MY FAMILY AND OUR PETS THAT WE ALL HAVE GREAT BEAUTIFUL CONNECTIONS THAT I GET MY STUDIO SLASH OFFICE DONE URGENTLY FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY THAT I GET GREAT HOURS AT WORK GREATLY BOAZ THATS A GOOD THING MAKES IT TO ME GREATLY IT IS OVER THAT MY...
Replies
8
Views
129
Please pray that god protect me and defeat Satan please ask him to heal my family and give me peace and freedom please pray that I get rest please pray for me
Replies
12
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom