Anonymous

Beloved of All
Holy father, You are powerful and sovereign in all the earth. I come before your presence today lifting up in prayer our life, my family. I know that you are fully aware of our situation and I PRAY IN JESUS NAME for YOUR Divine intervention to turn things around, Your will and your way FATHER GOD. PLEASE GIVE US A QUIET DAY AND TO SLEEP WELL EVERY NIGHT, calm and quiet these noisy dog's neighbors and touch our neighbors' heart to be sensitive that their dogs are so noisy and it disturbs our sleep. By the blood of Jesus, I pray that the enemy's plan against us and against our good sleep shall not prosper. Thank you for all these blessings and for being with us. Truly you are faithful and to you all the glory, honor and praise. In Jesus Name we pray. AMEN!!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created us of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:15 : In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, A Prayer Inspired by Job 33:15: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for watching over us as we sleep. Open our heart and...
Replies
12
Views
116
Jesus as my son is asleep tonight, I pray he will have sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. He will probably get up soon. Lord I pray he will adjust great with his new schedule tonight with his caregiver and will not be noisy. My younger daughter have school early in the morning tomorrow. I...
Replies
11
Views
188
Thank You Jesus for blessing my son with a peaceful day today. I pray that my son will have a great night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray as he is sleeping tonight I pray he will have a sweet peaceful with no bad dream. I pray he will get up happy and...
Replies
12
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom