Praying for a husband..I pray I meet ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m convinced that ### and I would totally vibe—our shared curiosity for the world and its mysteries might just make for some interesting conversation. But I can’t know for sure until we meet! So, I’m kindly asking for some prayer-power to help bring this meeting into existence. I promise to...
Replies
6
Views
410
I was too anxious to go out a few days ago so i am going to try again this afternoon Please pray for me to be calm and at peace as i go shopping and do all of my errands I ask for prayer from my Abba-Daddy-Father-God in Jesus's Name and i thank all of you soo much Amen and so be it done...
Replies
9
Views
272
Dear Father thank you please help me further my musical talents to glorify you I pray no one will stop me and i pray you pick the best song for the next song in Jesus name amen THANK YOU for it all I am also praying for everyone in this site to have their needs met in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom