Praying for a dear friend in ###. Her dad ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterB

Prayer Warrior
Praying for a dear friend in ###. Her dad had to go to the emergency room last night. I'm not sure of the reasons yet, but, Lord Jesus, I pray for ###'s dad as well as her and her family. Lord, I pray that you heal him, comfort him, and give him strength and full restoration of health. In your name, Jesus. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY DEAR FRIEND Please pray urgently for my dear friend ###. ### is a highly experienced senior HR professional who spent many years working at a large investment firm. She was respected by colleagues and other senior directors for her professionalism, ability and...
Replies
10
Views
88
one of my good friends and I prayed today and just finished chatting and she is having fits of rage, I'm unsure how to support her because the bible frowns upon anger, and I want to help her get deliverance from the root wound, or deliverance if what she is going through is strictly demonic...
Replies
9
Views
70
Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
12
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom