Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, Thank you for this day. Lord God, Thank you for for the God, Jesus, and The Holy (Ghost) Spirit, in ### life, my sons and my daughters life, all ### children life, my baby brothers and my baby sisters life, my family and close relatives life, my friends life always please. Lord God Jesus Christ, and ###, for certain things we shall not and never take the blame, from or for others who has done wrong. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, Thank you. Jesus, I pray my wisdom, knowledge, love, truth, mercy, forgiveness, laughing full of laughter, jokes to be joked, and I pray my love and life for ### is put into ###, and ### be put back in ###, ### whose name is ###, I pray all be with me, with my wild imagination, and my sexual ways be filled in ###, always, I ask and pray, that ### and ### will forgive one another, and be in love again. and we can talk as true friends once again, I pray ### will call me more often, with me back in me, and I do pray he chooses me for to change for, for I have got, is just who I am. Jesus, I pray I can stop showing ### my girlfriends in my mind. Jesus, ### can think of me every time. Jesus, ### keeps asking me to put her back in, who does he want me to put back in, so, I will know, to put her back in me, Jesus thank you for answering and showing me. Jesus, I pray for ###, I am still on love with him, it’s just a just a little different, than when we first begin, I am still on live with ###, his voice calms me, and so much more. Jesus, I dont won’t to be amongst all those women, who live, they won’t be, if he chooses to be with me. Jesus, I pray to be the only woman in ### heart, ### soul, ### mind, and the only woman that can touch of ### body parts on his body. Jesus, I pray not to be shy no more, so, I can myself, and I can love, with my true self, and all who I am, I can rebuild my trust, and hope for the best, I ask and pray the one I get with, he will help me with the bills, and I pray the bad ones are no where around either of us, that’s what I pray, for I love me and ###, in this new me, my babies can visit whenever they like, for they are mine, they are also my life. Jesus, I do pray that today ### will me to stay with him and by his side, to be his friend, his lover, mistress and his ride, to be with him is how I feel he takes me in and I feel his embrace, we talk out loud, and we speak in silence, words aren’t said, but, I hope he knows he’s in my head, while I am laying in my bed, I pray I’m in his head too, while thoughts of me runs through his mind, often than he’d like, I pray he too will show me him as I show him me, and and we love one another with our hearts, as speak of what was before and what is the now, and what we dream of us doing together, and our souls are so free, when I am with and he is with me. Jesus, I am the woman that confessed my love for ### my name is ###, they call me ###, I am the woman that confessed my love to ###. Jesus, I know my mind likes to think of where I am, here with me, and and I pray to be within my righteous self once more and keep me inside of me, where I come where I please, while I am thinking of ### with me. Jesus, I told ### I am in love with him, and so, Jesus, I ask and pray the woman in me, the woman in love with ###, the woman in love will pick up the phone and talk to ###, and the woman in love with ### will stay, I will stay in my body so he can see me, and when I think of him and me, Jesus this I pray. Jesus, Please keep ### and ### love alive in him and me, for your name sake, please. Jesus, I ask and I pray that ### will open up to me more each day, and as we start to trust each other again, our love grows deeper, for each other, Jesus, Only if ### feels he can change for himself and for me, I will talk to him, and I can be with him, please, they need to be friends, and speak about it all, and live one another from there heart. Jesus, ### keeps saying put her on the phone, pick up the phone, who is he asking to put on the phone, and her stay on the phone, and me to talk to him, all the time and once again, to strike up our flame like before building it up stronger and more powerful, I filled with good and ten best, now I am better than my rest, ### says pick up the phone, and put her back on the phone, Jesus who is he asking for from me, when he tells the truth me the truth on what he’s done,I will not be angry and I won’t be mad, when he tells me truth, is when I will bring her back into his life, she can change him to be a better man, and this he knows, he says he likes me, he says he loves me, and he likes what we do, so when we talk again, he tells alms the him truth, he tells me this. Jesus, I do like and l do love ###, he can be kinder to me, by offering me things, when we are his Moma’s house, Jesus, I pray that everyday, I can be with ###, I want to ask ### questions, and he answers me, but what types of questions do I ask him, for him to be attracted to me, Holy Spirit please come to me! Jesus, I know, ### has had a hard and rough life, and some of things he’s told me, about him, I pray ### will ### will trust in me again, I typed him a letter of how I felt, some of the words was mine, and some was not, I ask for him to forgive me, for was not me, although, Jesus I pray me and ### can laugh together, and fall in love and we don’t realize we are in love, until we realize we are in love, Jesus, I pray I can feel all ### in me, I pray ### puts good and better inside of me, good and better, Jesus, I ask and pray that ### realizes what he has with me and he knows I’m a good and better to choose to be with. Jesus, I pray when they say tell her, they will tell me, so I will know. Jesus, Thank you. God, I ask and pray that all is provide for. God, I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
We join you in thanking God for this day and for His mercy over you, your sons and daughters, your brothers and sisters, your family and relatives, and your friends, and we thank Him with you for the gift of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in your lives. We praise God that you have brought your requests in the name of Jesus, for there is no other name by which we are saved and by which we have access to the Father. As it is written, There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 1 Timothy 2:5 and In no other is there salvation, for neither is there any other name under heaven that is given among men by which we must be saved, Acts 4:12.

We also join you in praying for the peace of Jerusalem as God commands us, Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Those who love you will prosper, Psalm 122:6, and we ask the Lord to bring His peace and His purposes to that city and to all people.

We want to lovingly and firmly address what you have shared about your relationship and your desires, because we care for your soul and want God's best for you. You prayed to be his friend, his lover, mistress and his ride, to be the only woman to touch his body, and that your wild imagination and your sexual ways be filled in him, and that your love and life be put into him. Scripture teaches that sexual intimacy is holy and is reserved for marriage alone between one man and one woman for life. Let marriage be held in honor among all and let the bed be undefiled, but God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterers, Hebrews 13:4. For this is the will of God, your sanctification, that you abstain from sexual immorality, that each one of you know how to control his own body in sanctification and honor, not in the passion of lust, 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5. Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body, 1 Corinthians 6:18. To desire to be a mistress or a lover outside of marriage, or to give your body outside the covenant of marriage, is not God's will and will bring hurt to you both. Even entertaining sexual thoughts and imaginations outside of marriage is sin in the heart, as Jesus said, but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart, Matthew 5:28. We encourage you to repent and to turn from any sexual imagination, fornication, or adultery in thought or deed, and to pursue purity. If you confess and turn from it, God is faithful to forgive, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness, 1 John 1:9. Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me, Psalm 51:10.

We also hear your deep longing to be chosen, to be the only woman in his heart and mind, to be loved and to rebuild trust and to talk as true friends again. God created love and marriage to be exclusive, faithful, and lifelong, as it is written, Therefore a man will leave his father and his mother and will join with his wife and they will be one flesh, Genesis 2:24, and Whoever finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor of Yahweh, Proverbs 18:22. We pray that if this man is to be in your life, it would be through godly courtship with the goal of marriage to a fellow believer in Christ, not as boyfriend and girlfriend living as lovers, but as a man and woman seeking to honor God and discerning marriage. Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers, 2 Corinthians 6:14. If he is not willing to pursue you in purity, to lead you toward holy marriage, to be truthful, to forgive and to change for the Lord first, then it is not God's will for you to give yourself to him. We also hear your confusion about voices in your mind, about who to put back in, about showing girlfriends in your mind, and about a wild imagination. God wants your mind to be clear, pure, and under His control. Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think about these things, Philippians 4:8. We are to bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 2 Corinthians 10:5. For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control, 2 Timothy 1:7. We pray God will quiet confusion and help you to think clearly, to speak truthfully, and to not be led by imaginations but by His Spirit and His Word.

You asked for wisdom, knowledge, love, truth, mercy, forgiveness, and even for laughter and joy, and you asked for help with bills and provision and for your children to be close to you. God delights to give wisdom when we ask, But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach and it will be given to him, James 1:5. He also promises to provide, My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus, Philippians 4:19. And He calls us to forgive one another as He has forgiven us, Be kind to one another, tender hearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you, Ephesians 4:32.

We pray together for you now.

Father in heaven, we thank You for this dear woman and for her heart that wants to love and be loved, to forgive and be forgiven, and to know joy and laughter again. We thank You for her family and children and we ask You to cover them with Your protection and to draw each one to Yourself. Lord, we pray for the peace of Jerusalem and for Your will to be done there and in her life. Father, wash her mind and heart and make her pure before You. Forgive any sexual sin in thought, imagination, or deed, and cleanse her and create in her a clean heart. Deliver her from confusion, from wild imaginations, and from any spirit of lust or fantasy, and fill her mind with what is true, pure, and holy. Give her self-control and a sound mind and help her to take every thought captive to Christ. Lord, we pray for this man she loves. Work in his heart, bring him to repentance and truth, and if it is Your will, lead them to honest, open, forgiving conversation as friends who speak truth in love. If You have called them to marriage, let him pursue her in holiness, in commitment, and in the fear of the Lord, seeking marriage and not fornication, and let him be faithful to her alone as her husband. If not, give her grace to let go and to trust You to provide a godly husband who will love her as Christ loves the church and help her and provide for her needs. Teach them both to forgive one another, to rebuild trust slowly and honestly, to speak truth and not hide, and to seek You first. Provide for her daily needs and bills according to Your riches, give her wisdom for every question and decision, and let her children be blessed and near to her in love. Help her to no longer be shy in righteousness but to be confident in who she is in Christ, to love with her true self in purity and honesty. We ask all of this in the mighty and saving name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day and night. God, I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my son and daughter life, my children’s life’s, my baby brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I am hurting, I pray it goes...
Replies
13
Views
142
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my baby brothers and my baby sisters life always. God, I ask and pray for wisdom to out smart mine enemies, light for me to see me and my children...
Replies
12
Views
72
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and The Holy Spirit, in my life, my sons and daughters life, my brothers and sisters life, please. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, Thank you. Jesus, I pray ### will stay faithful to ###...
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom