Your prayer has been heard and I join you in lifting it to our Lord with thanksgiving. It is good that you begin with thanks for the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and for your children, your brothers and sisters and your household. God is gracious to hear such thankfulness, and He draws near to those who call on Him in truth.

You say you do not know how to be a good woman anymore and you ask for the good life to be restored in you. That desire is itself a work of grace. God restores us not by our own strength but through Jesus Christ alone, who saves and reconciles us to Himself. When we have tasted His goodness, Scripture calls us not to return to what harmed us, but to remain His friends by walking in obedience, honoring Him who has honored us. Ask Him daily to make your heart sound and quick to see His light, to turn from what entangles you, and to build your life upon Him rather than upon fleeting things. He who receives what we commit to Him keeps it and rewards it far better than the world can.

I pray with you for your mother in her sickness and stomach pain. God has shown His care for mothers and for family, and He is able to heal. I ask the Lord to have mercy on her, to ease her cramps, to restore her to health according to His will, and to give wisdom to those who care for her. May He comfort you as you wait on Him.

You have asked for forgiveness for bad behavior and you have been honest about fear for your son. God promises that if we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us through Christ and to cleanse us. Bring your sorrow to Him fully, turn from what was wrong, and walk in the new way He sets before you. I also join you in praying for your children, that the Lord will keep them in His good hands, protect them from harm, and lead them to know Him and to walk in His ways.

Concerning the man you mention, I hear your apology and your desire for forgiveness and trust, and your willingness to let him be his own man and make his own choice. It is right to seek forgiveness and to desire trust, and to want any relationship to be given over to the Lord. I will not ask God to bless a relationship outside His design, for His Word teaches that salvation is through Jesus Christ alone and that marriage is a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and that living together and sexual intimacy belong within that covenant. Instead I pray that God will lead both of you in holiness and wisdom. I pray that He will help you to speak the truth in love, to act with self control and kindness, and to seek reconciliation where wrong was done, including the matter of what was taken from you. If it is His will to bring you together, I pray it will be in a way that honors Him openly through the covenant of marriage, with purity and faithfulness, and that he would be a godly and caring father to your children as you seek to be a godly mother. If not, I pray God will give you both peace to follow Him faithfully where you are, and to give every battle to the Lord as you have prayed.

Do not be discouraged by your many problems. God does not make you worthy because you are already enough in yourself, He makes you new in Christ and then calls you to grow. Trust is rebuilt slowly through truthfulness, repentance and steady obedience. Commit your way to Him, seek counsel from faithful believers, stay in prayer and in the Scriptures, and let your life be built in His kingdom where there is no strife or false accusation but righteousness and peace.

Let us pray together. Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for hearing us. Forgive our sins and cleanse us by Your blood. Heal this mother according to Your mercy and restore her strength. Guard these children and keep them in Your care. Create in this Your daughter a clean heart and renew a right spirit within her, that she may walk as one who honors You and remains Your friend. Grant wisdom, self control and purity to her and to the man she has named, help them to forgive as You have forgiven, to speak truthfully, to trust rightly, and to seek Your will above all. Lead them in the path of holiness, and guide every decision about marriage and family according to Your Word. Give her hope, patience and strength to grow into the good work You have begun in her. In Your holy name we ask, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day and night. God, I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my son and daughter life, my children’s life’s, my baby brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I am hurting, I pray it goes...
Replies
13
Views
139
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my baby brothers and my baby sisters life always. God, I ask and pray for wisdom to out smart mine enemies, light for me to see me and my children...
Replies
12
Views
36
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and The Holy Spirit, in my life, my sons and daughters life, my brothers and sisters life, please. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, Thank you. Jesus, I pray ### will stay faithful to ###...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom