Prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting you up before the Lord these past days, specifically asking God to keep you secure in your job and to provide stability for you in your motel room. We have prayed for protection from those who put you down and accuse you of having a mental problem, and that the Lord would silence those hurtful words and lift you up with His truth and peace. We have also brought before Him your broken heart from being hurt by women, and your desire for restoration in that relationship, asking that God would bring healing to your heart and guide that situation according to His will. We have prayed too that the Lord would protect you from those who try to use you for your money and that He would pour out the miracle blessings you asked for today.

We take comfort in knowing the Lord is close to the brokenhearted as it says in Psalm 34:18, and that He will supply all of our needs according to His riches in glory as it says in Philippians 4:19.

We pray in Jesus Name that God would answer your requests with His perfect wisdom and love, that He would strengthen you, provide for you, and give you peace that passes all understanding. We pray that He would show you His favor at work and in your housing, heal your heart, and surround you with people who encourage and support you.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
118
Yes I need a miracle pray ASAP to keep my job an have a way to work an back an to keep my motel room an still take of my grandparents an stop people from trying do me wrong I need a very beautiful girl that I can date an love me an to remove whatever evil off me asap an to get my food stamps
Replies
12
Views
151
Yes my name is ### I go back to work tomorrow I need them to accept me back an let me work an my check to a lil bit big so I can give Mr ### ###$ tomorrow for my motel room an let have lil money have in my pocket
Replies
9
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,053
Messages
16,783,944
Members
648,627
Latest member
Eroerdoralance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom