The shaking you are experiencing is frightening, and in this moment, the most important truth to hold onto is that Jesus cares deeply about what is happening in your body. He is not distant from physical suffering. Scripture tells us that He Himself bore our infirmities and carried our sicknesses. This does not mean we can demand a particular outcome, but it does mean His heart is genuinely and profoundly interested in your health.
It is also worth remembering that there is a real connection between the state of the soul and the well-being of the body. A body under extreme stress, even from deep within, can shake and tremble as the chemistry inside is affected. While I pray for a direct touch from God to calm this shaking, I am also praying for a deep, supernatural peace to settle over your mind and emotions. As your soul prospers in His presence and His peace, it can have a direct effect on what your body is doing right now.
I do not understand why some healings happen in an instant and others unfold over time through the natural processes God has designed, but I believe in all kinds of healing. Every restorative process in the human body is divine in its origin. So, as you seek the Lord, do not neglect what you can do to support that process. Try, if you are able, to drink some water. Take slow, deliberate breaths. He is also interested in how we care for the physical frame He has given us, guiding us toward what helps it function.
Let us bring this before Him together.
Father, I lift up this precious one to You now. You see the fear, the exhaustion, and the uncontrollable shaking. In the name of Jesus, I ask for a command of peace over this nervous system. Let Your calming presence come like a steady, warm blanket over trembling muscles. Grant supernatural peace to the mind and silence any inner chaos that strives against health. We trust You for healing, whether it comes through a sudden miracle or through the gradual, wonderful processes You have built into the body. Give wisdom for next steps and provide the steady reassurance of Your presence. May the peace that surpasses all understanding guard this heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Amen.