Azdaelaire
Humble Prayer Partner
Shaking the Dirt 30 Jul 2026 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. - 2 Corinthians 4:8-10 Devotional: A dog fell into a farmer's well. After assessing the situation, the farmer decided that neither the dog nor the well was worth the bother of saving. He'd bury the old dog in the well and put him out of his misery. When the farmer began shoveling dirt down the well, initially the old dog was hysterical. But as the dirt hit his back, the dog realized every time dirt landed on his back, he could shake it off and step up. "Shake it off and step up; shake it off and step up!" he repeated to himself. No matter how painful the blows were, the old dog kept shaking the dirt off and stepping up. It wasn't long before the dog, battered and exhausted, stepped triumphantly over the wall of that well. What seemed as though it would bury him actually benefited him - all because of the way he handled his adversity. The adversities that come along to bury us usually have within them the potential to bless us. Forgiveness, faith, prayer, praise, and hope are some of the biblical ways to shake it off and step up out of the wells in which we find ourselves Prayer: Gracious Lord of All, as I keep my mind set on Jesus I thank you for the fact that you are using everyday life to test and grow me. In Jesus' name, Amen. i just got my first job im glad when ever i sed i dont car about u u didint give up un me im thankfull for evrything u did in my life plaes keep reminding me so i never forget what u did so we all can be forgiven lord thank u for evry thing thank u for helping us when life is hard when we are sad u never laev us and that so how strong your love is **A Prayer of Gratitude** Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for always being there for me. Thank You for never leaving my side, even during the times when I felt lost, confused, angry, or far away from You. Thank You for loving me with a love that never gives up, never runs out, and never changes. Lord, I want to thank You for every blessing You have given me, even the ones I didn't notice at the time. Thank You for waking me up each morning, for the breath in my lungs, for the strength to keep going, and for the countless ways You have protected me when I didn't even realize I needed protecting. Thank You for being patient with me. There were moments when I doubted You, questioned You, ignored You, or even told You to go away. Yet You never abandoned me. Instead, You stayed close, waiting with open arms, loving me through every mistake, every failure, and every moment of weakness. Your mercy is greater than my failures, and Your grace is more than I could ever deserve. Father, thank You for seeing the person I am becoming instead of only the mistakes I have made. Thank You for forgiving me every time I come to You with a sincere heart. Thank You for reminding me that I am never too far gone, never forgotten, and never alone. When life has been difficult, You have been my comfort. When I have been afraid, You have been my courage. When I have been weak, You have carried me. When I have cried, You have collected every tear. When I didn't know what to pray, You still knew my heart. Thank You for listening to every silent prayer, every whispered cry, and every hope I couldn't put into words. Lord, thank You for the people You have placed in my life, for every lesson You have taught me, and for every closed door that protected me from what wasn't meant for me. Even when I couldn't understand Your plan, You were working everything together for my good. Help me to trust You more each day. Teach me to love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to follow Your path, even when it is difficult. Fill my heart with peace when I feel anxious, with hope when I feel discouraged, and with joy that comes from knowing You are always with me. Please forgive me for the times I have let fear, pride, or anger get in the way of my relationship with You. Help me grow into the person You created me to be. Give me a heart that is kind, forgiving, humble, and full of compassion for others. Lord, I surrender my worries, my dreams, my future, and every part of my life into Your hands. I know Your plans are better than mine, and I choose to trust You, even when I cannot see what lies ahead. Thank You for Your endless faithfulness. Thank You for Your unconditional love. Thank You for never giving up on me, even when I wanted to give up on myself. Thank You for staying when I pushed You away. Thank You for welcoming me back every single time with grace instead of condemnation. May my life bring You glory. Help me to remember Your goodness every day and to never take Your love for granted. Let my words, my actions, and my heart reflect Your light so that others may see You through me. No matter what tomorrow brings, I know I don't have to face it alone because You are with me. Thank You for being my refuge, my strength, my Savior, and my constant friend. I love You, Lord. Thank You for hearing my prayer, for loving me beyond measure, and for never, ever leaving me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.