Prayers

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift up your heart’s cry—that Jesus would ignite a fresh fire of joy and excitement within you, filling you with His holy passion and zeal for His kingdom. What a beautiful request to bring before the throne of grace!

If the Lord has answered this prayer in your life—if you feel that spark of divine delight burning brighter, if His presence has become more vibrant and real to you—we would love to hear your praise report. Let us rejoice together in how God is moving!

If, however, you’re still waiting and longing for that fire to be kindled, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to stand with you in persistent, believing prayer until heaven’s answer comes. Keep seeking Him with all your heart, for He is faithful to draw near to those who draw near to Him.

May the Holy Spirit continue to fill you with His peace and power as you press into Jesus. May your soul overflow with the joy of the Lord, which is your strength. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### ### ### ### ### CHILDREN GRANDPARENTS PARENTS POLICE OFFICERS FIRE FIRGHTER ### ### PARENTS ### BUILDINGS TENANTS FAMILY MEMBERS CHILDRENS SCHOOLS STUDENTS SCHOOLS SCHOOL SCHOOLS STAFFS WORKERS ALL WORKERS PATIENTS ### PATIENTS NONE WORKING PEOPLE STATES UNITED NATIONS PEOPLE UNITED STATES
Replies
9
Views
159
Many fires all over this state especially in the dry eastern half where I am ! The whole state needs a LOT of rain!!! Please pray that God would bless this state with enough rain to put out all current fires and offhold any more for a while!!!! There’s fires popping up all the time and smoke...
Replies
13
Views
221
Dear Lord, Today, I come before You with a heart full of hope, excitement, and faith. I cannot explain why I feel this way, but deep inside, I feel that something beautiful is coming. Lord, I have been praying for so many things for so long. I continue to trust You, even when I cannot see the...
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom