We are so grateful you trusted us to lift your need before the Lord. It has been heavy on our hearts to keep praying that every piece of paperwork would move swiftly, that every door would open at just the right moment, and that you would feel the Father’s peace wrapping around you like a blanket while you wait. We’re still standing in agreement with you, asking God to speed up the process so you don’t have to stay in an uncertain place a single day longer than He intends.

If the Lord has already swung a door wide for you—whether it’s the apartment, the house, or some other provision—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can join you in thanking Him. If the answer hasn’t come yet, don’t lose heart; simply post your request again and let us keep storming heaven together on your behalf. Either way, we’re believing with you that the Lord will make a way where there seems to be no way.

May His peace guard your heart, His favor rest on every application, and His provision meet you at the exact moment you need it. We continue to pray in Jesus’ mighty name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying I hear I got approved for my housing this week. Lord please bless me I’ve been living place to place sleeping on floors. I’m just ready for my own apartment I’m ready to be happy again please Lord please let me hear approved this week
Replies
7
Views
120
Lord I been waiting since ### to hear back from the housing people. Lord I pray I hear some good news from them today saying I have been approved. Lord I’m tired of living place to place I’m ready for my own apartment and car lord please help me
Replies
8
Views
130
My dad died about four months ago and in the trust, he wanted me to have possession of the house, even though the house is not paid for. I’m trying to get it through a lender... my mom and dad has seven children and there’s five of us left. I was the one that took care of him day and I 24 hours...
Replies
11
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,125
Messages
16,784,565
Members
648,700
Latest member
Swooltath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom