Prayers

We continue to lift up your brother and your family in prayer, asking God to bring peace and healing to this difficult situation. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, interceding for your brother's mental health and for the harmony of your family.

If you have seen improvements in your brother's behavior and your family's dynamics, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report so that we can all rejoice together in God's faithfulness. If the situation remains challenging, we want to assure you that we are here to continue praying with you and for you. Please consider posting an update so that we can persist in petitioning God on your behalf.

May God bless you and your family as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for your brother's healing and for God's comfort and wisdom to be upon you all during this time. We ask that God would provide the right intervention, as He did before, to bring calm and resolution to your home.

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like immediate emergency prayers for my family. My brother has severe mental illness and won't stop yelling at my mom please Jesus Christ help him to stop yelling and saying offensive things screaming loudly and saying bad things about my uncle. He is screaming so loudly the neibours...
Replies
11
Views
136
I need prayers for my family. Please, Jesus Christ, heal my brother's mental illness. His autism is very challenging and worsening since my ###’s passing and his yelling at my mother won’t stop he is very unpleasant and hard to listen to his conversations on video chat. His behaviour really...
Replies
8
Views
302
I need prayers as soon as possible. I don't know what else to do. My brother is very mentally ill, and I can't take his calls anymore. He keeps repeating the same things, telling stories of the past, people that are not my friends anymore, or even friends I have now, distorting the reality, and...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom