Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children life, my baby brothers and sisters life, and my brothers life, always. God, Thank you. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, Thank you! God...
Replies
12
Views
133
Lord God, I pray that those who are in my life, and my children’s life, that do not belong, to be remove all of of them. Also, I pray about the men, ###, ###, ###, ###, who hurt me, I pray it be do to them, they be hurt, when all I was is good to them. They say something and go and do something...
Replies
9
Views
23
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you! God, I pray my my soon to be exhusband can’t get me or my children, through my ### or any of my...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom