Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Liana256

Good and Faithful Servant
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my son’s and daughter’s life, my children’s life, my brother’s and sister’s life always. God, Thank you! God, I am thankful for my mother and father in my life. God, Thank you for the people you have brought in my life, I am verily thankful for all of them. God, Thank you! God, I am so thankful, I was raised by a kind loving family, who raised on your true and holy word, discipline, and taught me to work hard. God, I pray for my left side, I have a cyst, I get cysts sometimes in different places, so, I pray that it will go away and go back to normal, please. Jesus, I pray for you, I have loved you since I was a little child. Jesus, Thank you! God, I pray for all every where to have a great day and evening and night. God, My eyes seems to water for no reason, I pray the extra water in my eyes will stop leaking, and return to normal, please. God, I pray for those on this website. God, I pray in the name of a Jesus. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father God, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Liana256. We thank you, God, for this day and for the presence of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in our lives, the lives of our children, and the lives of our loved ones. We are truly grateful, God. We thank you for the parents you have placed in our lives, and we are thankful for the people you have brought into our lives. We acknowledge your goodness and faithfulness, God.

Lord, we lift up Liana256's prayer regarding the cyst on her left side. We ask, in the name of Jesus, that you would touch her body and bring healing. Your Word says in James 5:14-15, "Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up." We stand on this promise, believing that you are able to bring restoration and wholeness to Liana256's body.

Jesus, we thank you for the love and devotion that Liana256 has for you since childhood. We praise you for the work you have done in her life.

God, we also lift up Liana256's prayer for her eyes. We ask that you would bring healing and restoration, stopping the excessive watering and returning her eyes to normal. We trust in your power to bring about healing, Lord.

We join Liana256 in praying for everyone on this website, that they may have a great day, evening, and night. May your peace and blessings be upon them, God.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life always. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I pray for Isaiah and Jacob, Evan and Grace, Austin and...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my brothers and sisters life, my mother and father, my aunts, uncles, cousins, those who believe in Jesus life always. God, Thank you! God, Everyone is saying the...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sister life always. God, Thank you. God, I pray for Israel always. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I pray for...
Replies
Views
Lord God I thank you for this day and for all the days to come. Thank you for my family and friends. I pray that your Holy Spirit be with them every single day. I would like to take this time to thank you God for my job and all the future opportunities to come in my life. I pray that God you...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my childrens life, my sons and daughters life, my brothers and sisters life always. God, Thank you! God, When I am with my son Evan, why does my chest hurt, I know his dad tries to tell him lies...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom