Prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Jesus Jesus all praises to you. Service this morning was indeed enlightening. It spoke about weeping enduring for a nite but Joy Cometh in the morning. My first report to you this morning was praising god for the joy I was experiencing. Well this sermon confirmed it. We were reading of...
Replies
10
Views
97
Glory to god in the highest through his son jeans lord and savior I just need a prayer of comfort for this nite. I am not foolish to believe in Christ but in man knowing all along that scripture reads “ it is best to trust in the lord than to trust in man” my god have mercy on all who hurt me...
Replies
18
Views
432
I give all glory and Honour to Jesus Jehovah Rapha for a great nites slumber. This may seem like a small feat to some but from one servant of the lord, I am truly grateful to have had 5 1/2 hours of sleep!! I who only ever got 3-4 1/2 hours could not express my gratitude any deeper. No I do not...
Replies
13
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,016
Members
648,637
Latest member
Elduissianwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom