I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers for my family. We had terrible flooding in my town on Wednesday and the food bank was closed on for clean up. They were open yesterday but the shelves were almost bare. They don’t open again until next Wednesday now and we are down to almost nothing at my house. Please pray we...
Replies
10
Views
99
My lord Jesus I want to ask what did I did wrong that my both children are sick my lord today I going to ask you to help homeless people who don't have food to eat who is sick who lost there family members give each and every one strength I was going to ask heal my son he fistula at his take...
Replies
10
Views
108
Yes I need a miracle pray ASAP to keep my job an have a way to work an back an to keep my motel room an still take of my grandparents an stop people from trying do me wrong I need a very beautiful girl that I can date an love me an to remove whatever evil off me asap an to get my food stamps
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom