Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am an elderly widow. My husband died unexpectedly and we have NO financial assets. He was the income earner and we lived month to month. Now I rely on Social Security and Medicare. I have no family who can help me. My basement flooded in my rental apartment. Most of our "things" were there and...
Replies
6
Views
288
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
116
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom