Prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray ### can pick up extra shift at work I still can’t believe he in college I pray he make good decisions n pray he communicate he a good boy n pray ### dad n his family syop brain wash him I can’t believe sept ### he will be ### years old I pray he save his money n lives at home do my best to...
Replies
10
Views
147
Pray for ### no hours at work every time he schedule they call him n tell him not needed pray hours n shift open up Pray ### feet n legs stop swelling up n pray back stop hurting n not over do it Pray ### under the weather caughin n pray her breast stop hurting her breast n tummy swelling up...
Replies
11
Views
133
I am struggling financially, and I really want to get a Side job please pray and help someone’s well and work on my schedule. I wanna build up my bank account but no one wants to hire me and right now. I work at ### 10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday, but I have Way three days off and I...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom