Prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
125
Father God please pray for my terrible sore throat runny nose and allergies please pray my mom well stop saying the living room is loaded up that I loaded it up because I didn't please pray so stop criticize in my room saying or bad judgments about it because I did not my rooms are fine please...
Replies
10
Views
226
Father God please pray no mosquitoes bite me when I sleep and please pray there's no more mosquitoes in my living room please gain no weight father God please feel my allergies and my running on the lights the wardrobe please pray I can make my next allergies and other doctor's appointment on...
Replies
10
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom