prayers with me for me to get ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there , everyone, I hope everyone is doing well , just wanted to come here and ask for more prayers to defend off the compulsiveness control grabs that my parents at times try to do with anything , after a stressful day of cleaning my mother of course had to say dumb things to knock me off my...
Replies
10
Views
175
I have a couple misdemeanors on my record nothing major but it makes it harder to get a job please pray that I can get the job I need one really bad thank you, God Bless
Replies
11
Views
169
Prayers for me and my kids for healing protection peace strength and favor everything I try to do fails mentally I'm drained the agency trying to help me but i got to find a place I can't find no one to rent to me because of the eviction and I don't make enough as a housekeeper im trying so hard...
Replies
14
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom