Prayers for Me and the FUTURE .

Keep the prayers coming , as this coming week is a real test for tempers to fly ,

I also been reading an easy read NKJV BIBLE , I made it to JOHN after reading MATTHEW MARK & LUKE …
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, I met this girl on the strip saturday night named ###. She's talking about coming to my church. ### is a black girl. Is ### the girl for me. I ask that you give me clarity on ###. I ask that you give me clarity on ###. I ask that you bless me with more friends. I ask that I meet more...
Replies
8
Views
122
Hey today again I came here because I'm tired god tired of everything, family decision,they think that every thing is easy just only we don't study as I post before that I'm preparing for jceceb exam many courses so , now exam date has come out and I'm very afraid of what to do coz I had not...
Replies
15
Views
295
I am a ### year old kid struggling with addiction. I keep falling and I ask god frequently for signs of what to do and what I should pursue for my future. I try to read the Bible but I know I can do more. I frequently ignore obvious signs because of my addiction and wish I could stop. I’m scared...
Replies
13
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom