Prayers to stop whatever has been mocking me

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been struggling with a mocking voice in my head, for instance, when I say to someone who has hurt me "peace be with you I pray God heals your heart as you come to know Jesus more intimately" there is an unbelief voice in me that says "whatever. I do not really mean that" ... it makes me...
Replies
7
Views
313
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
116
I need Prayers for everything that has been affecting me.
Replies
7
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom