Prayers that I get one of the ...

```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen. Thank You Jesus. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

A Prayer For You: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. Bless me with the desire, strength, and wisdom to seek first the kingdom of God and Your righteousness so that everything that I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have will be provided. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You, love You, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, trust, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word and presence. God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit.

God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Pray For America
```
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to lead you to a job He has already chosen for you. May He bless you and keep you in the coming days.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY I FIND MYSELF A GREAT FINE ASS GUY THAT I DONT COME IN #30 I COME IN FIRST HE DROPS ALL HE STUPID BAG HOES BROADS FOR ME GREATLY NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR ME IN SECRET FOR SUNDAY FOR MYSELF...
Replies
10
Views
159
Life in I get a Husband a great Marriage i dont have to make appointments to get screwed he always follows me everyday everywhere I go has time for me greatly I have my uncommon favor to get messages from him back healed great communication with him I can go places in peace knowing he is mine no...
Replies
9
Views
123
Life into existence i get the BOAZ of my dreams in my life until then I have peace building the garage into a studio Salon I work mon-Friday dayshift no Worries im highly favored normally Today i get some decongestant and clean & fresh makes it in my life i get my tv 📺 going tonight im the...
Replies
10
Views
35
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom