Prayers please

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request, sharing your heart and your dependence on the Lord as your true source. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting up your need for clarity and integrity regarding your government benefits. We prayed fervently in Jesus’ name that no fraud or theft would be found, and that God’s provision would be made clear in every detail.

If the Lord has answered this prayer—whether through peace, resolution, or a clear outcome—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His goodness.

If the situation remains unresolved or uncertain, we encourage you to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you, trusting that God hears and works all things for His glory and your good. May He strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart in Christ Jesus. We pray this in His holy and precious name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening, I'm asking for prayers regarding my govt benefits to be protected from theft/fraud in Jesus' name. It is a resource not the Source, the true source is Jesus Christ. I also pray for more information to come out about another issue. May the Lord in Jesus name bring all behind the...
Replies
7
Views
120
I am asking for continued prayers in Jesus name. I Have gathered all of my information for a rental assistance appeal I am just waiting for the new hearing date. Secondly I am praying that my govt assistance benefits will be available this week and no Fraud/theft will occur. I pray to finally...
Replies
10
Views
208
I’m am requesting prayer that my govt assistance and food benefit funds for this week are secured and not subject to fraud or theft in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,303
Members
648,569
Latest member
Bleuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom