Prayers please

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has 3 VA claims. We hired an attorney and they are not turning out to be the best. But we are stuck. It has been over 10 years dealing with this. Please pray that at least one of these gets approved asap. So we can move on from this stress and figure out our future. It is causing so...
Replies
12
Views
141
I have alot on my mind and plate and anxiety. I am always fearful of big decisions. And counted on some things in making this decision that have not happened. I pray that the anxiety would cease and I would know this is Gods plan and he will take care of the things I was hoping for in his time...
Replies
11
Views
323
Please pray for my son that the sale he is waiting to close can be concluded,, he is under a lot of stress because if it doesn’t close he has to pay the mortgage , insurance etc, Dear God, I ask You to guide this transaction and remove every obstacle that is delaying the closing. Please give...
Replies
11
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom