Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for my Mom shes had some health problems for awhile now especially with the pinched nerves in her back and neck and she hurts a lot and has tingling in her arms and leg. Please Pray that these pains she keeps having will stop bothering her so much she goes next month in the first...
Replies
12
Views
153
My husband has a VA disability claim that is going to be decided soon. Please pray for this to be granted. He has been battling the VA for 10 years. We have an attorney and my husband has issues and I think the attorney will cut him loose if he isn’t granted because of his ocd and over...
Replies
13
Views
140
My daughter is due to give birth any day. Please pray for a perfect healthy safe delivery and baby. Pray they my daughter will be sure and allow medical professionals to do what they need with baby. She is a naturalist and I’m terrified she won’t get her shots and take her for proper healthcare...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom