Prayers please that I will be completely ...

Francis Kusi

Humble Servant of All
Prayers please that I will be completely forgiven for all my sins and all my iniquities and all my past mistakes and all my past sins and all my past iniquities I have done committed from the day I came to this planet earth.
 
Prayers please that I will be completely forgiven for all my sins and all my iniquities and all my past mistakes and all my past sins and all my past iniquities I have done committed from the day I came to this planet earth.
its a done deal if u r saved and born again...r u?
 
Pray for our Nation. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism burns to the ground. Pro Life Means All Lives Matter, Not Just The Unborn!

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Keep your focus on God, trust Him, stand on His Word, and always remember, God Is In Love With You!


Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God bless me to come to know You and love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience, the desire, and strength to daily live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless my relationship with You to grow into an intimate friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a friend and worshipper of God in Christ Jesus. God bless me to walk in wisdom, love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

Remember to: Wash Your Hands Frequently—Practice Social Distancing—Use Hand Sanitizer—Wear Your Mask

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Job 39:30 : “Its brood gulps down blood, and wherever corpses lie, it is there.” Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You hold the entire universe together. You provide for the eagle and its brood in high and hidden places. Your...
Replies
9
Views
128
My husband has 3 VA claims. We hired an attorney and they are not turning out to be the best. But we are stuck. It has been over 10 years dealing with this. Please pray that at least one of these gets approved asap. So we can move on from this stress and figure out our future. It is causing so...
Replies
12
Views
138
I reliaze that like king asa I have had a stronghold of pride and self reliance, I have trusted knowledge more than the grace of God and have repented. I wish for pride to be erradicated and to start again
Replies
10
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,180
Messages
16,785,101
Members
648,757
Latest member
Triemore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom