Prayers please, I need prayers, this lady ###

blondiegal

Prayer Warrior
Prayers please, I need prayers, this lady that is planting bad seeds is stressing me out. People say she is bad news, jealousy. God please help me through this.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning I requesting prayers for my living situation. I live with a lady that I met last year and we became friends after my separation from my spouse. She extended her hand and told me I could stay in her house, so I have, but I feel that she's jealous of me in different ways. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
149
Oh GOD, ANY EVIL THING that does NOT BELONG inside of me, GET. IT. OUT. OF. ME. ANY EVIL THING that does NOT BELONG inside of my immediate family members, GET. IT. OUT. OF. EACH. OF. THEM. REMOVE IT ALL, COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY!!!!! GET. IT. ALL. OUT! LET ME RECEIVE GOOD NEWS!!!! AMEN!!!!!!
Replies
8
Views
121
Please Pray for my Mom shes had some health problems for awhile now especially with the pinched nerves in her back and neck and she hurts a lot and has tingling in her arms and leg. Please Pray that these pains she keeps having will stop bothering her so much she goes next month in the first...
Replies
12
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom