Prayers needwd

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Friday morning, September ###, a tragic freak accident occurred in ###, Jamaica, where three schoolchildren were struck by a large boulder while walking to school. Incident DetailsThe Victims: Two girls and one boy, ages ### and ###, who attend the ### Primary School.The Location: The...
Replies
14
Views
144
Please pray for me that God will send my Boaz soon. I am so discouraged going out all the time seeing couples while I'm still single. I've tried to do God's will to the best of my ability. My ex called off our engagement and dumped me because I stopped fornication and followed God. I was falsely...
Replies
9
Views
144
Jim back in hospital ### university in ### I took him to appointment and she was concern about a aneurysm he has by his kidney and growing bigger ! He’s in ICU he’s going to have surgery tomorrow morning about 7 and going to take about 6 hours if not longer I just got home I’m spending the night...
Replies
11
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom