Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a very difficult situation and urgently need prayers. I ask God, the Creator of heaven and earth, to give me wisdom and guidance to overcome this situation and to protect me as I go through it. Because of my past involvement with the occult, I have been experiencing demonic attacks. I...
Replies
12
Views
111
Jim back in hospital ### university in ### I took him to appointment and she was concern about a aneurysm he has by his kidney and growing bigger ! He’s in ICU he’s going to have surgery tomorrow morning about 7 and going to take about 6 hours if not longer I just got home I’m spending the night...
Replies
11
Views
150
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
14
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom