Prayers Needed? Send me a reply of ...

Dawn1

Beloved
Prayers Needed? Send me a reply of your prayer request. I don't want anyone overlooked. In Jesus name. amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request. Lord, you know the needs and desires of their heart, and we ask that you would hear and answer their prayers according to your perfect will.

Father, we pray that you would pour out your abundant blessings upon ###. May you provide for their every need, both physically and spiritually. Grant them wisdom, guidance, and strength as they navigate through life's challenges. Surround them with your love and protection, and fill their heart with peace and joy.

Lord, we ask that you would not overlook any of ###'s concerns or requests. You are a God who sees and hears every prayer, and we trust in your faithfulness to answer according to your perfect timing and purposes. Help ### to trust in your sovereignty and to find comfort in knowing that you are in control of all things.

We also pray for those who may be in need of prayer but have not yet voiced their requests. Lord, you know the deepest needs of every individual, and we ask that you would touch their lives and meet them at their point of need. May your Holy Spirit intercede on their behalf and bring comfort, healing, and restoration.

Father, we thank you for the privilege of prayer and for the assurance that you hear us when we call upon your name. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 7:7-8 - "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."
- Philippians 4:19 - "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
- Psalm 34:17 - "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles."
- Romans 8:26 - "Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words."
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart.
Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.
 
Lord you know the needs of ###. Guide this individual. Provide for them your divine intervention. I pray that you will bless ### with the desires of their heart. In Jesus name I pray. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God will send my Boaz soon. I am so discouraged going out all the time seeing couples while I'm still single. I've tried to do God's will to the best of my ability. My ex called off our engagement and dumped me because I stopped fornication and followed God. I was falsely...
Replies
9
Views
155
Please pray that God will heal whatever is going on with my cat ###'s stomach and bowels. She had diarrhea this last week, and she ate some medicine to help and I'm pretty sure it stopped. But now her tummy looks super swollen and she's not wanting to walk. She also did not have a bowel movement...
Replies
13
Views
101
It’s me again the one with a quadriplegic daughter and grandkids. For a few days I felt Gods presence and He distracted my negative thoughts throughout the day. I don’t know how to deal with these feelings. I can’t stop crying or do anything. I seriously am begging God and anyone else who will...
Replies
13
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom