Prayers For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-411
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-411

Guest
Please pray for my son, it is a little unusual problem to pray for but I know the power of prayer. My son has a tooth that has finished coming down the roof of his mouth and move into place with there is now a space. He is wearing a device with a tooth on it. It fits terribly and he doesn't want to wear it. We have been waiting for over a year now for this tooth to move into place, very frustrating. So, please pray for the tooth to move into place now and into place perfectly. thank you
 
Lord, help this person. Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Share your prayer intentions for you Lord have mercy on me and children i have damage wisdom tooth and i can't go for root canal as I have ### stitches on my forehead and breathing problem I can't do it I trust in lord today as iam sending this request lord will restore my broken tooth and...
Replies
12
Views
74
Woke feeling ill. Please Jesus need To find urgent legal records so they can take this urgent case. Also healing on tooth implant that the right dentist fixes this and no retaliation and bottom molar pain issues as well near newer bridge. Also Newer car drifting as well had an alignment, but...
Replies
12
Views
137
please pray for my dog ### having a tooth extraction on Wednesday. Also he is having spasms with his mouth throughout every day and I dont know the cause
Replies
14
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom