Prayers for ### to be open ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, I don't know where my provision will come from, but You know exactly what my family needs. Please open the right doors for us. Give me wisdom to recognize the opportunities You send, courage to walk through them, and patience while I wait. I pray for a season where I no longer have to...
Replies
9
Views
130
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
116
Dear God I rejoice in this body you gave me. This personality. My stories and hardships. Yesterday a fellow man made a point to tell me he enjoyed my testimonies and found strength in them. My heart is open to you lord. I praise the gifts of light and love and understanding you've given me. The...
Replies
9
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom