prayers for ### to be able to ...

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
prayers for ### to be able to just pray for ### that is ### and just move out and not start something that will cause issue in the long run
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click and Read: ALL Things Will Work Together For Your Good...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
182
I lost my first child and its been 4 years and I have been unable to get pregnant. To make matters worse I've been ill and I don't seem to be getting any better. I'm worried I will never be able to have any of my own children with my husband. Both of us are the last of our immediate family who...
Replies
11
Views
230
Asking for prayers of protection because enemy has caused distance and division in our relationship we was together for 7 years living together for a lil while before separation I believe in my heart that there's is some one evil trying works to seperate us for ever from each other temporary it...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,964
Messages
16,782,940
Members
648,519
Latest member
Dhomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom